Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's called boundaries. Get some.

Wow.  Just had to block an old friend for randomly posting an ad on my FB page for something they support.  It wasn't offensive, just annoying.  Wait.  Come to think of it... it was offensive.  It was offensive for them to hijack my FB page and post their stuff on my wall.  When they should have posted it on their wall and allowed me the 'choice' of liking it.  Boundaries people.  It's called boundaries.  Get some.  Don't tell me what to do or what to like.  If I do - I will.  If I don't - I won't.  And don't take it personally.  We are all allowed to have our own opinions and just because we don't love or like the same things, doesn't mean I'm not your friend.  We can agree to disagree.  Ok.  Rant over.  Go back to whatever it was you were doing.  Or not doing.  Like not reading my blog.  Which I know no one does.  And that's ok.  Your comments are welcome.  If you're reading this... If not... then never mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment